M&E Global Resources provide skilled and qualified candidates to work on contracts overseas in locations such as Germany, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Honduras and the UK. We are a small team who all work close together to achieve company and personal targets. We specialise in the Defence sector and currently have over 400+ contractors working for us. We are growing rapidly and therefore have office administration vacancies to support the in-house team.
This office administration vacancy is Monday-Thursday 9am-5:30pm and Friday 9am-4:30pm and will be based in Belbroughton within the Administration department. This will be a busy role and the post holder will be required to have a flexible approach to work, providing general administration support to various departments within the company.
The role will include:
- Data entry
- Processing paperwork and ensuring databases are kept up to date;
- Coordinating and booking flights;
- General administration support to various departments including Payroll and Recruitment;
- Proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good organisation and time management skills, able to prioritise workload.
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivating and ability to use own initiative
- Excellent communicator
- A great sense of humour
In return we offer full training, a fun, supportive working environment in a vibrant industry.
Job Type: Full-time
We want you to love working for us and what you do, so we have put together a great package of benefits for this office administration vacancy:
- A competitive salary plus company performance related bonus;
- Company pension;
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays;
- Healthcare package after 3-month probation period;
- Life Assurance policy;
- Plenty of development and training opportunities.
About the office location:
We are based in Belbroughton. Due to limited public transport available in the area, you will be required to have a full driving license and your own vehicle.
What to do next…
We really hope this has piqued your interest and would love to hear from you. Click the ‘apply’ button today and our friendly internal recruitment team will be in touch!
If you aspire to work in a fast-paced business that is growing from strength to strength, join us. You’ll not only find this a brilliant place to work but also a dynamic business you can take pride in being a part of.
We’re also proud to say we’re an equal opportunities employer.
Administration: 1 year (Preferred)