Chinook Mechanical positions in Germany available.
We are recruiting for a client who specialise in the Aviation Industry. We are currently looking for Chinook Mechanics for an overseas contract in Germany.
- You will relocate to Illesheim, Germany.
- 6 month rolling Contracts issued.
- You will work a 48-hour working week Mon-Fri.
- Weekly pay is extremely competitive.
- We will help source accommodation for you.
- You will receive 24 days holiday throughout the year and 10 paid German bank holidays.
- All tools will be included on this contract.
- Previous experience on the aircraft is needed.
Knowledge and Skills.
- Thorough knowledge of aircraft mechanical component troubleshooting, repair procedures and replacement of parts.
- Broad knowledge of aircraft sheet metal/structural modifications and repair.
- Basic knowledge of electrical theory and a thorough knowledge of aircraft unique tools such as test equipment, torque wrenches, dial indicators, micrometres, sheet metal brakes and sheers.
- Working knowledge of technical publications and Logistics Information Systems.
- Able to prioritize workloads to maintain schedules on assigned projects and is required to lead teams through more complex aircraft relevant tasks.
- Participate in maintenance test flights and operation checks as required.
- Possess the level of experience to inspect all required aeronautical type maintenance to be performed by Mechanics.
- The incumbent receives technical guidance, as required, from supervisor or higher-level technician, will occasionally be required to lead teams through more complex aircraft relevant tasks, and may be required to make entries in aircraft logs and records.
Please note we do offer a referral fee for anyone you refer to work on a contract with M&E Global. For everyone you have referred that works with us for a minimum of 12 weeks we will give you £300.