Working for our German Subsidiary based in the Darmstadt area reporting to the General Manager.
We are looking to recruit a Deputy Business Manager with a proven track record in business management within the Defence sector .
You must have at least 5 years’ relevant sector experience in a management role, good leadership skills and safety knowledge.
The successful candidate will need to operate both on a strategic level and deliver a motivated practical approach to lead and drive expansion of services and skills.
You will be assisting the General Manager in overseeing the successful delivery of multiple projects in Germany.
Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential and you will need to have a warm and welcoming approach to colleagues and sub-ordinates.
You will be supported by an established management team and colleagues in the UK and Germany.
Salary will be dependent on experience and previous demonstrable achievements.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting in Management of Staff and HR elements
- Supporting Safety Compliance and initiatives
- Project management and cost control
- Business planning and strategy development
- Customer service
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a management role
- The successful candidate must be fluent in written and spoken German and English and must be a EU passport holder.
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
- Attractive Bonus Scheme
- Career progression
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please send a brief covering letter and your CV using this website.
All suitable candidates should apply online.