We are looking for an EU Recruitment Resourcer, based in Romania to join our recruitment team. This is an exciting time to join us, as we look to expand our reach into EU markets.
You will specialise in sourcing talented individuals from the EU to work on EU based contracts for UK & US Defence Customers. You will be primarily seeking candidates for maintenance, logistics and transportation roles for Aviation and Ground Support Equipment. All roles have a detailed criterion that we must recruit towards to enable us to achieve client’s expectations.
This is a high volume, fast paced role which will be best suited to a result driven and motivated person with excellent communication skills. We would also welcome applications from experienced administration specialists who have a good eye for detail.
This role will be remote working, based in the EU. We’re currently looking for EU Resourcers in Romania, Poland and Germany.
Although you’ll be working remotely, you’ll have the full support of the UK based teams, such as the recruitment team, HR team, management team, and so on.
Role type: Freelance
Hours: 09:00am – 5.30pm Monday-Thursday, 09:00am-4:30pm Friday.
- Sourcing quality candidates for live vacancies
- Constantly creating an active pipeline of strong potential candidates for future openings
- Being highly proactive by utilising available resources including job adverts, job boards, social media, marketing and in-house database
- Pre-screening candidates over the telephone ensuring a good level of vacancy briefing to gauge interest
- Ability to proactively gain interest from candidates by promoting the vacancy and promoting the culture of our company to candidates
- Being the initial point of contact for candidates
- Managing email applications
- Working closely alongside recruitment team to have a clear idea of urgent requirements
- Strong attention to detail
- Great communication and persuasion skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, on own initiative as well as within a team
- Excellent level of IT, administrative skills
- Strong ability in understanding requirements for the purpose of sourcing quality candidates
- Ability to deliver results at short notice by being highly proactive
- Motivated and hard-working
- Extremely target driven
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Remote working
- Strong knowledge of EU
- Excellent English (written and speaking)
M&E Global Resources provide skilled and qualified candidates to work on contracts in locations such as Germany, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Honduras and the UK. We are a small team who all work close together to achieve company and personal targets. We specialise in the Defence sector. We are growing rapidly and are therefore looking for new members to join the team.
We want you to love working for us and what you do, so we have put together a great package of benefits:
- An extremely competitive salary plus a great bonus setup
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Development and training opportunities
What to do next…
We really hope this has piqued your interest and would love to hear from you. Click the ‘apply’ button today and our friendly internal recruitment team will be in touch!
If you aspire to work in a fast-paced business that is growing from strength to strength, join us. You’ll not only find this a brilliant place to work but also a dynamic business you can take pride in being a part of.
We’re also proud to say we’re an equal opportunities employer.