M&E Global is a defence contractor undertaking services on complex military equipment and aircraft for UK and US contractors. We have a fantastic opportunity for a Forklift Operator to join our team.
Based in Mannheim, Germany you’ll get to work alongside our dedicated workforce on a US Military base.
This role is a fantastic chance for you to further develop your skills as a Forklift Operator, working in an exciting environment.
Essential duties and responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to fulfil each essential duty:
- Manage all storage operations to include warehouse configurations, locator identification systems, and material handling operations.
- Manage requisitioning of all parts and materials required to support work site maintenance operation.
- Oversee receiving operations and ensure that all requirements for inspection and accountability are maintained.
- Establish physical inventory procedures and schedules. Inventories are to be conducted in accordance with requirements of applicable task order regulations.
- Manage all government furnished equipment/property issue in support of contract.
- May supervise supply team consisting of Supply Technicians, Supply Clerks, and Shipping and Receiving Clerks.
- Maintain statistical database for all supply transactions in order to measure effectiveness of the supply operation.
Deployment package and additional benefits
Our recruitment team will be happy to discuss the deployment package and additional benefits in more detail. Here is a general outline*:
- Extremely competitive rates of pay.
- Weekly living allowance.
- £250 towards you travelling to Germany.
- Working hours Monday to Friday.
- Progression and opportunities for promotion to lead mechanic or inspector.
- Training given to enhance your skillset.
- Assistance with finding accommodation.
This is a great opportunity to work overseas, continue a career in contracting or experience it for the first time.
We also have a GMBH contract with Euro pay rates, for more information on this please ask and we will be happy to provide you with the information.
Do you know someone who would be suitable for this role? We offer a referral fee of £200 for anyone you refer to this contract that we hire. They must be a new referral, previously unknown to us and complete 12 weeks work on contract.
*Please note, the deployment package varies from role to role and will depend on your current circumstances.