If you have Generator maintenance experience and interested in long term work abroad our client in Germany is looking for your expertise. Our US Military client has positions for mechanics with skill sets from entry level to very experienced. The work is servicing and maintaining military equipment from generators to state-of-the-art main battle tanks.
The position would require you to relocate to either Dulmen or Mannheim areas.
General Job Description
· Diagnoses system malfunctions, isolate causes, and correct deficiencies.
· Dismantles and reassembles equipment, using Technical Manuals.
· Inspects, repairs, and replaces components, engines, transmissions, and sub-assemblies.
· Identifies parts in repair manuals and places order request for needed parts.
· Performs annual service on equipment fleet.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Our recruiters will be happy to discuss the deployment package in more detail. Here is a general outline:
· Extremely competitive rates of pay
· Weekly living allowance
· £250 towards you travelling to Germany.
· Working hours Monday to Friday
· Progression and opportunities for promotion to lead mechanic or inspector.
· Training given to enhance your skillset
· Assistance with finding accommodation
This is a great opportunity to work overseas, continue a career in contracting or experience it for the first time.
For more information please contact our recruitment team who shall be happy to help.