M&E Global is a defence contractor undertaking services on complex military equipment and aircraft for UK and US contractors. We have a fantastic opportunity for a Generator Mechanic to join our team.
Based in Dulmen, Germany you’ll get to work alongside our dedicated workforce on a US Military base.
Prior vehicle maintenance experience will be required, although additional training will be provided on site.
This role is a fantastic chance for you to further develop your skills as a Generator Mechanic, working on a diverse range of military generators.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs troubleshooting, maintenance and repair activities on various pieces of diesel and gas generators up to 100K volt amperes.
- Using ammeters, coltmeters, watt meters and other resting devices to properly diagnose faults and repairs.
- Maintains record of repairs required, parts used and labour time.
- Maintain a daily timesheet and daily manning report and ensuring times are accurate.
- Duties may vary dependent on area of assignment.
Deployment package and additional benefits
Our recruitment team will be happy to discuss the deployment package and additional benefits in more detail. Here is a general outline*:
- Extremely competitive rates of pay.
- Weekly living allowance.
- £250 towards you travelling to Germany.
- Working hours Monday to Friday.
- Progression and opportunities for promotion.
- Training given to enhance your skillset.
- Assistance with finding accommodation.
- Paid holiday entitlement + bank holidays.
This is a great opportunity to work overseas, continue a career in contracting or experience it for the first time.
We also have a GMBH contract with Euro pay rates, for more information on this please ask and we will be happy to provide you with the information.
Do you know someone who would be suitable for this role? We offer a referral fee of £200 for anyone you refer to this contract that we hire. They must be a new referral, previously unknown to us and complete 12 weeks work on contract.
*Please note, the deployment package varies from role to role and will depend on your current circumstances.