We are currently recruiting for Generator Mechanics to work overseas on a long-term contract in Germany for a US Military client. You will be based in either Dulmen or Mannheim and the role will require a complete relocation with holiday entitlement throughout the year.
This exciting opportunity is to join our team of over 400+ contractors as a career change and chance to further develop your mechanical skills on a diverse range of tracked and wheeled military vehicles.
The position would require you to relocate to either Dulmen or Mannheim areas.
Our recruiters will be happy to discuss the deployment package in more detail. Here is a general outline:
- Extremely competitive rates of pay
- Weekly living allowance
- £200 towards you travelling to Germany.
- Working hours Monday to Friday
- Progression and opportunities for promotion to lead mechanic or inspector.
- Training given to enhance your skillset
- Assistance with finding accommodation
This is a great opportunity to work overseas, continue a career in contracting or experience it for the first time.