If you have worked in a laboring environment and are interested in long term work abroad our client in Germany is looking for your expertise. Our US Military client has positions for Laborers and workmen with skill sets from entry level to very experienced. The work will be working in US Military workshops.
This exciting opportunity is to join our team of over 400 personnel. This will give you a chance to change and further develop your skills on a diverse range of US Military databases.
This position will require you to relocate to either Dulmen or Mannheim areas.
Our recruiters will be happy to discuss the deployment package in more detail. Here is a general outline:
- Extremely competitive rates of pay.
- Weekly living allowance.
- £250 towards you travelling to Germany.
- Working hours Monday to Friday.
- Progression and opportunities for promotion to lead mechanic or inspector.
- Training given to enhance your skillset.
- Assistance with finding accommodation.
This is a great opportunity to work overseas, continue a career in contracting or experience it for the first time.