In this role you will be working with our marketing agency, helping to manage and approve the work they produce (the key components of which are outlined below), with the support and guidance from our existing team.
We’re looking for someone with good digital marketing knowledge, a good coordinator and communicator who can ensure that our agency delivers. You’ll be working with a friendly team in a forward-thinking, growing business that offers plenty of career progression for the right candidate.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The key components of the work carried out by our agency that you will be helping to coordinate and manage are as follows:
- Written content: approve agency written content for various audiences and platforms.
- Website updates: help the agency to update and maintain the company website and review underperforming pages, bounce rates and conversion.
- Blog: through discussion with the team, confirm and coordinate the Blog topics and timeframes and we wish to publish.
- Social media: help our agency to create a monthly calendar of engaging social media content and ensure that our agency deliver on schedule.
- Email marketing: assist our agency on the creation of a monthly email content plan.
- CRM: some maintenance of our CRM (HubSpot) and CRM workflows.
M&E Global provides an extensive range of product solutions and recruitment services to the defence sector. Over the past 20 years we have forged a world-renowned reputation for providing specialist support and recruitment solutions on UK and US defence contracts. Over the past 4 years our business has increased x5 and due to this growth, we’re expanding our head office team in the UK having recently opened subsidiary offices in Europe and beyond.
We want you to love working for us and what you do, so we have put together a great package of benefits:
- Free on-site parking
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Healthcare package including private medical insurance
- Life Assurance policy
- Regular company events; previous events have involved a weekends away in Germany, Belgium and Poland, go-karting, Escape Rooms, etc.