If you have worked in a Production control environment and are interested in long term work abroad our client in Germany is looking for your expertise. Our US Military client has positions for Production control (PC) clerks with skill sets from entry level to very experienced. The work will be working in US Military workshops.
This exciting opportunity is to join our team of over 400 personnel. This will give you a chance to change and further develop your skills on a diverse range of US Military databases.
This position will require you to relocate to either Dulmen or Mannheim areas.
General Job description:
- Compile and record production data from customer orders, work tickets, product specifications, and individual worker production sheets following prescribed recording procedures and using different word processing techniques.
- Compiles material inventory records and prepares requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies charts production using charts or graphs.
- This Clerk calculates such factors as types and quantities of items produced, materials used, amount of scrap, frequency of defects, and worker and department production rates, using a computer, calculator, and/or spreadsheets.
- Additional tasks include writing production reports based oti data compiled, tabulated and. computed, following prescribed fo1mats, maintaining files of documents used and prepared, compiling detailed production sheets or work tickets for use by production workers as guides in assembly or manufacture of products.
- This Clerk prepares written work schedules based on established guidelines and priorities, compiles material inventory records and prepares requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies charts production using chart, graph, or pegboard based on statistics compiled for reference by production and management personnel.
- This Clerk also sorts and distributes work tickets or material and may compute wages from employee time cards and post wage.
Our recruiters will be happy to discuss the deployment package in more detail. Here is a general outline:
- Extremely competitive rates of pay
- Weekly living allowance
- £200 towards you travelling to Germany.
- Working hours Monday to Friday
- Progression and opportunities for promotion to lead mechanic or inspector.
- Training given to enhance your skillset
- Assistance with finding accommodation
This is a great opportunity to work overseas, continue a career in contracting or experience it for the first time.