Highly competitive rates of pay, plus living allowance and travel contribution.
HH - PCC
Production Control Clerk positions available in Germany.
We are currently recruiting for a company called DynCorp that specialise in the Aviation Industry.
The position is in Illesheim, Germany.
- You will relocate to Illesheim, Germany. Long Term Contract available.
- You will work a 48-hour week, weekends free.
- Therefore, weekly pay is competitive.
- We will help source accommodation for you
- You will also receive Travel Contribution.
Please also note we do also offer a referral fee for anyone you refer to work on a contract with M&E Global. For everyone you have referred that works with us for a minimum of 12 weeks we will give you £150.
This position compiles and records production data for industrial establishments to
compare records and reports on volume of production, consumption of material, quality
control, and other aspects of production.
- Compile and record production data from customer orders, work tickets, product specifications, and individual worker production sheets following prescribed recording procedures and using different word processing techniques.
- Compiles material inventory records and prepares requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies charts production using charts or graphs.
- This Clerk calculates such factors as types and quantities of items produced, materials used, amount of scrap, frequency of defects, and worker and department production rates, using a computer, calculator, and/or spreadsheets.
- Additional tasks include writing production reports based oti data compiled, tabulated and. computed, following prescribed fo1mats, maintaining files of documents used and prepared, compiling detailed production sheets or work tickets for use by production workers as guides in assembly or manufacture of products.
- This Clerk prepares written work schedules based on established guidelines and priorities, compiles material inventory records and prepares requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies charts production using chart, graph, or pegboard based on statistics compiled for reference by production and management personnel.
Job Type: Contract