We have multiple positions available for Q&V Trials Engineers. The successful candidates will be responsible for the following;
Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains solutions for the integration and testing of in-house developed and COTS/GOTS components, elements, subsystems and/or systems.
Synthesizes customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints.
Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem.
Reviews, evaluates and derives requirements for testability, develops and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for complete systems and/or subsystems.
• Experience of armoured fighting vehicle qualification trials or similar
• Experience of using Data Acquisition equipment e.g. data loggers, video loggers,
photography and videography in a test and trials environment
• Experience of using the following instrumentation/data acquisition technologies: accelerometers, thremocouples, MiLCAN, ethernet analysers or similar
• Experience of reporting and diagnosis of faults and observations on complex systems
• Experience of working with and recording Def Stan 00-82 video or similar technologies
• Experience of EMC, Environmental and Electrical tests and trials to DEF-STAN or equivalent military standards
• Experience of installing, maintaining and operating commercial radio communication s equipment