M&E Global is a defence contractor undertaking services on complex military equipment and aircraft for UK and US contractors. Our UK head office consists of a small team who all work close together to achieve company and personal targets.
Over the past 4 years our business has increased x5 and we now operate in over 25 international locations. Due to this growth, we’re expanding our head office team.
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our expanding in-house recruitment team. This is an exciting time to join us, working from our UK office in Belbroughton.
This is a high volume, fast paced role which will be best suited to a result driven and motivated person with excellent communication skills.
This is a candidate focused role, partnering with the Recruitment Specialist for Operational roles. You will specialise in sourcing talented individuals to work on domestic and overseas contracts for UK and US Defence contractors. You will be primarily seeking candidates for maintenance, logistics and transportation roles for Aviation and Ground Support Equipment. All roles have a detailed criterion that we must recruit towards to enable us to achieve client’s expectations.
Role type: Permanent.
Hours: 9am-5.30pm Monday-Thursday and 9am-4.30pm Friday.
- Source quality candidates for live vacancies
- Create an active pipeline of strong potential candidates for future openings
- Proactively gain interest from candidates by promoting the vacancy and promoting the culture of our company
- Pre-screen candidates over the telephone ensuring a good level of vacancy briefing to gauge interest
- Brief candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Brand CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Receive and review applications, manage interviews and tests, creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Proactively make full use of available resources including job adverts, job boards, social media, marketing and in-house database
- Update and maintain in-house recruitment systems
- Be the initial point of contact for candidates
- Manage all email applications
- Take part in recruitment events when required
- Work closely alongside recruitment team to have a clear idea of urgent requirements
- Strong attention to detail
- Great communication and persuasion skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, on own initiative as well as within a team
- Excellent level of IT, administrative skills
- Strong ability in understanding requirements for the purpose of sourcing quality candidates
- Ability to deliver results at short notice by being highly proactive
- Motivated and hard-working
- Extremely target driven
- Willingness to learn and develop
2 years recruitment or resourcing experience preferred. We would also welcome applications from experienced administration specialists who have a good eye for detail.
We want you to love working for us and what you do, so we have put together a great package of benefits:
- A competitive salary plus company performance related bonus
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Healthcare package
- Life Assurance policy
- Plenty of development and training opportunities
About the office location
We are based in Belbroughton. Due to limited public transport available in the area, you will be required to have a full driving license and your own vehicle.
If you like the sound of this role, we would love to hear from you. Click the apply button today and our friendly internal recruitment team will be in touch!
If you aspire to work in a fast-paced business that is growing from strength to strength, join us. You’ll not only find this a brilliant place to work but also a dynamic business you can take pride in being a part of.
We’re also proud to say we’re an equal opportunities employer.