If you have worked in a Production control environment and are interested in long term work abroad our client in Germany is looking for your expertise. Our US Military client has positions for Production control (PC) clerks with skill sets from entry level to very experienced. The work will be working in US Military workshops.
This exciting opportunity is to join our team of over 400 personnel. This will give you a chance to change and further develop your skills on a diverse range of US Military databases.
This position will require you to relocate to either Dulmen or Mannheim areas.
General Job description:
- This position performs limited aspects of technical supply management work (e.g.,inventory management, storage management, cataloguing, and property utilization) related to depot, local, or other supply activities.
- Work usually is segregated by commodity area or function, and controlled in terms of difficulty, complexity, or responsibility.
- Assignments usually relate to stable or standardized segments of technical supply
- management operations; or to functions or subjects that are narrow in scope or limited in difficulty.
- This work may require consideration of program requirements together with specific variations in or from standardized guidelines. Assignments require: a good working knowledge of the governing supply systems, programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals, or other established guidelines; interpretation of established guidelines.
Our recruiters will be happy to discuss the deployment package in more detail. Here is a general outline:
- Extremely competitive rates of pay
- Weekly living allowance
- £200 towards you travelling to Germany.
- Working hours Monday to Friday
- Progression and opportunities for promotion to lead mechanic or inspector.
- Training given to enhance your skillset
- Assistance with finding accommodation
This is a great opportunity to work overseas, continue a career in contracting or experience it for the first time.