M&E Global is a defence contractor undertaking services on complex military equipment and aircraft for UK and US contractors. We have a fantastic opportunity for a Tool and Die Maker (Machinist) to join our team.
Based in Illesheim, Germany you’ll get to work alongside our dedicated workforce on a US Military base.
This role is a fantastic chance for you to further develop your skills as a Tool and Die Maker (Machinist), working in an exciting environment.
Knowledge and Skills Required
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to fulfil each of the following essential duties:
- Modify cutting programs to account for problems encountered during operations and save modified programs.
- Insert control instructions into machines to produce acceptable components.
- Calculate machine speed, feed ratios, and size of cut to be made.
- Use various equipment/tools to create and repair tooling, including, but not limited to, grinders, welding equipment, machining equipment, overhead cranes, etc.
- Support stamping operations and troubleshoot production problems.
Deployment package and additional benefits
Our recruitment team will be happy to discuss the deployment package and additional benefits in more detail. Here is a general outline*:
- Extremely competitive weekly rates of pay.
- £250 towards you travelling to Germany.
- Working hours Monday to Friday.
- Training given to enhance your skillset.
- Assistance with finding accommodation.
This is a great opportunity to work overseas, continue a career in contracting or experience it for the first time.
Do you know someone who would be suitable for this role? We offer a referral fee of £200 for anyone you refer to this contract that we hire. They must be a new referral, previously unknown to us and complete 12 weeks work on contract.
*Please note, the deployment package varies from role to role and will depend on your current circumstances.