We are currently recruiting Vehicle Mechanics to work on a long-term contract in Germany for a US Military client. You will be based in Hohenfels, Germany and the role will require a complete relocation with holiday entitlement throughout the year.
You will need a C or C + E license for this contract so please let us know if you do not have this license as we may have other suitable contracts available for you.
You will be responsible for maintenance of US Military vehicles such as Humvees, Hemmets, 5 Tonne Trucks, MRAPS and many more.
Our recruiters will be happy to discuss the deployment package in more detail. Here is a general outline:
- Extremely competitive weekly rates of pay.
- £250 towards you travelling to Germany.
- Working hours Monday to Friday
- Progression and opportunities for promotion to lead mechanic or inspector.
- Training given to enhance your skillset
- Assistance with finding accommodation
General Job Description
- Diagnoses system malfunctions, isolate causes, and correct deficiencies.
- Dismantles and reassembles equipment, using Technical Manuals.
- Inspects, repairs, and replaces components, engines, transmissions, and sub-assemblies.
- Identifies parts in repair manuals and places order request for needed parts.
- Performs annual service on equipment fleet.
- Performs other duties as assigned.