We are currently recruiting for Vehicle Mechanics to work on a long-term contract in Germany for a US Military client.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team in Hohenfels, Germany and a chance to further develop your mechanical skills on a diverse range of military vehicles.
The role will require a complete relocation with holiday entitlement throughout the year.
- You will be responsible for maintenance of US Military vehicles such as Humvees, Hemmets, 5 Tonne Trucks, MRAPS and many more
- C or C + E license required
- £200 towards you travelling to Germany
- Assistance with finding accommodation
- Automatic promotion after 6-month completion
- You will be paid weekly
This is a great opportunity to get into the world of contracting and be able to work overseas.
Applicants must be able to obtain a clear criminal background check to access all military bases.