M&E Global is a defence contractor undertaking services on complex military equipment and aircraft for UK and US contractors. We have a fantastic opportunity for an Aircraft Painter to join our team.
Based in Illesheim, Germany you’ll get to work alongside our dedicated workforce on a US Military base.
This role is a fantastic chance for you to further develop your skills as an Aircraft Painter, working in an exciting environment.
Knowledge and Skills Required
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to fulfil each of the following essential duties:
- Removes old paint from aircraft, using liquid paint remover and scraper.
- Smooths surface with sandpaper and steel wool.
- Roughens aluminum surfaces with acid solution and steel wool to ensure that paint adheres to surface.
- Masks and covers portions of surfaces not to be painted.
- Paints insignia, letters, or numerals on aircraft surface using stencils.
Deployment package and additional benefits
Our recruitment team will be happy to discuss the deployment package and additional benefits in more detail. Here is a general outline*:
- Extremely competitive weekly rates of pay.
- £250 towards you travelling to Germany.
- Working hours Monday to Friday.
- Training given to enhance your skillset.
- Assistance with finding accommodation.
This is a great opportunity to work overseas, continue a career in contracting or experience it for the first time.
Do you know someone who would be suitable for this role? We offer a referral fee of £200 for anyone you refer to this contract that we hire. They must be a new referral, previously unknown to us and complete 12 weeks work on contract.
*Please note, the deployment package varies from role to role and will depend on your current circumstances.