M&E Global Resources is a defence contractor undertaking services on complex military equipment and aircraft for UK and US contractors. We have a fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse Worker to join our team.
Based in Mannheim, Germany you’ll get to work alongside our dedicated workforce on a US Military base.
Prior experience in a Warehouse or Stock environment will be required, although additional training will be provided on site.
This role is a fantastic chance for you to further develop your skills as a Warehouse Worker, working in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
General job description:
- Perform a variety of warehousing duties that require an understanding of the establishment's storage plan.
- Verify materials (or merchandise) against receiving documents.
- Note and report discrepancies and obvious damages.
- Routing materials to prescribed storage locations; Storing, stacking, or palletising materials in accordance with prescribed storage methods.
- Rearranging and taking inventory of stored materials, examining stored materials and reporting deterioration and damage.
- Removing material from storage and preparing it for shipment.
- From time to time, you may operate hand or power trucks in performing warehousing duties.
Deployment package and additional benefits
Our recruitment team will be happy to discuss the deployment package and additional benefits in more detail. Here is a general outline*:
- Extremely competitive weekly rates of pay.
- Weekly living allowance.
- £250 towards you travelling to Germany.
- Working hours Monday to Friday.
- Progression and opportunities for promotion.
- Paid holiday entitlement + bank holidays.
- Training given to enhance your skillset.
- Assistance with finding accommodation.
This is a great opportunity to work overseas, continue a career in contracting or experience it for the first time.
We also have a GMBH contract with Euro pay rates, for more information on this please ask and we will be happy to provide you with the information.
Do you know someone who would be suitable for this role? We offer a referral fee of £200 for anyone you refer to this contract that we hire. They must be a new referral, previously unknown to us and complete 12 weeks work on contract.
*Please note, the deployment package varies from role to role and will depend on your current circumstances.