M&E Global provides an extensive range of product solutions and recruitment services to the defence sector.Over the past 20 years we have forged a world-renowned reputation for providing specialist support and recruitment solutions on UK and US defence contracts. Over the past 4 years our business has increased x5 and due to this growth, we’re expanding our head office team in the UK having recently opened subsidiary offices in Europe and beyond.
The Administration Officer role is Monday-Thursday 9am-5:30pm and Friday 9am-4:30pm and will be based in Belbroughton working closely within the Administration department. This will be a busy role and the post holder will be required to have a flexible approach to work, providing general administration support to various departments within the company.
The Role will include:
· Inputting timesheets into client database which involves:
o Updating codes on the database for preparation of timesheet inputting.
o High level of detail required to ensure accuracy of hours entered, CLIN, PLC, Employee ID and Charge codes.
o Ensuring all timesheets are completed and signed prior to client deadline.
o Coordinating timesheet submissions with base admin.
· Completing and issuing security documentation for new employees on the contract.
· Organising and uploading timesheet files in a format that is accepted by auditors.
· Issuing new starter employee contracts and promotions. Chasing up any outstanding contracts not signed.
· Inputting timesheet data relating to holiday and sickness onto an excel tracker.
· Proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel
· Experience of working in a busy office environment
· Good attention to detail
· Ability to use own initiative and prioritise workload
· Excellent communicator
· A great sense of humour
· Previous Admin experience
In return we offer full training, a fun, supportive working environment in a vibrant industry.
Job Type: Full-time
We want you to love working for us and what you do, so we have put together a great package of benefits:
A competitive salary plus company performance related bonus;
25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays;
Healthcare package after 3-month probation period;
Life Assurance policy;
Plenty of development and training opportunities.
About the office location:
We are based in Belbroughton. Due to limited public transport available in the area, you will be required to have a full driving license and your own vehicle.
What to do next…
We really hope this has piqued your interest and would love to hear from you. Click the ‘apply’ button today and our friendly internal recruitment team will be in touch!
If you aspire to work in a fast-paced business that is growing from strength to strength, join us. You’ll not only find this a brilliant place to work but also a dynamic business you can take pride in being a part of.
We’re also proud to say we’re an equal opportunities employer.