Our reputation for successfully delivering recruitment solutions for support services and specialist skillsets to the Defence Sector, in particular, is unsurpassed.
At M&E, we’re proud to be able to offer recruitment solutions for defence sectors in:
As one of the most successful sectors in UK manufacturing, we provide rapid mobilisation of contract workers to a range of aviation jobs, as well as the establishment of core aviation facilities. And as it’s predicted that the world’s airlines are expected to order twice as many aircrafts as are flying today over the next two decades, the opportunities are only expected to grow further!
- Candidates can expect the opportunity to apply to roles with us such as:
- Ground Support Equipment Mechanics
- Hydraulic Technicians
- Aerospace Welders
- Computer Operators
- plus many more.
The UK defence sector uses a range of combat and transportation vehicles, with multi-billion pound contracts regularly awarded to manufacturers to keep the military moving. Candidates could find themselves working in a permanent role as a:
- Safety or Test Engineer
- Fuel Handler
- Stryker Mechanic
- Forklift Operator
- or an entirely different role altogether
We’ve also been providing skilled technicians for marine engineering jobs since 2016.
Additionally, our recruitment solutions for defence sectors extend into base training and operational deployments on a global basis, including in Europe, the Middle East / South West Asia and the United States. We work in austere and demanding operational environments from project launch to completion, delivering tailored recruitment solutions and services that include:
- Rapid mobilisation and deployment
- Facility establishment
- Training and work opportunities with local workforces
- Anticipating and responding to changes, matching the through-life demands of projects
- Maximising performance and minimising costs
- Furthermore, M&E’s recruitment solutions for defence sectors provide clients with:
- Specialist expertise across a wide range of skill sets
- Management and delivery of key elements of your programme
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO)
- Logistic and transportation support
For more information, please get in touch with us.